Blistex, Five Star Lip Protection, SPF 30, .15 oz (4.25 g)
- Expiration Date: December 1 2022
- Date First Available: May 21 2012
Shipping Weight:0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BTX-00223
- UPC Code: 041388002231
- Package Quantity: 0.15 oz
2.9 x 3.8 x 0.7 in, 0.032 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Lip Protectant/Sunscreen
- Holds in Moisture in Dry Air
- Soothes Cold-Chapped Lips
- Forms a Wind-Resistant Moisture Shield
- Rehydrates Heat-Stressed Lips
- Protects From the Sun
- Improved Taste & Softer Feel
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- The Ultimate Daily Protection For Lips
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Helps prevent sunburn
Unparalleled Defense Against Nature's Five Harshest Conditions:
- Panthenol holds in moisture in dry air.
- Candelilla helps form a wind barrier.
- Wheat germ oil moisturizes heat-stressed lips.
- Calendula oil soothes cold-chapped lips.
- Broad spectrum SPF 30
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
|Avobenzone 3.0% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Dimethicone 2.0 (w/w)||Lip protectant|
|Homosalate 4.5% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Octinoxate 7.5% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Octisalate 5.0% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Octocrylene 2.7% (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Oxybenzone 6.0 (w/w)||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Calendula officinalis (marigold) flower extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil, citric acid, euphorbia cerifera (candelilla) wax, flavors, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, hydrogenated coconut oil, jojoba esters, microcrystalline wax, myristyl myristate, octyldodecanol, panthenol, phenoxyethanol, polyethylene, PTFE, sorbic acid, stearyl behenate, sucralose, tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate, tocopheryl acetate, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil.|
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.