Blistex, Medicated Lip Ointment, .21 oz (6 g)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2025
- Date First Available: May 18 2012
Shipping Weight:0.06 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: BTX-21021
- UPC Code: 041388210216
- Package Quantity: 0.21 oz
3.8 x 3 x 0.7 in, 0.03 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Lip Protectant/External Analgesic
- Helps Heal Severe Dryness and Relieve Cold Sores
- Clinically Proven to Heal Dry, Chapped Lips
- Penetrating Medication and Moisture
An Advanced Moisture System delivers penetrating medication in a unique formula to relieve cold sores & severe lip dryness.
Blistex Lip Ointment contains four medications to provide relief from the pain, itching and discomfort of lip sores and blisters.
The moisture and emollient base in Blistex Lip Ointment hydrates and softens lip cells to alleviate cracking and seriously dry lips. Blistex Lip Ointment is so effective, it's clinically proven to elevate lip moisture, heal dry, chapped lips, and improve overall condition.
Beauty professionals also use it to smooth lip texture before applying color. To use as a lipstick base, apply liberally, leave on for five minutes, then remove excess and apply color.
- For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor lip irritations or cold sores
- Temporarily protected and helps relieve chapped or cracked lips
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply liberally to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily. Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
For external use only.
When using this product:
- Do not get into eyes.
- Do not apply over large areas of the body or bandage.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Conditions worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Dimethicone 1.1% (w/w)||Skin protectant|
|Champhor 0.5% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Menthol 0.6% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Phenol 0.5% (w/w)||External analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: allantoin, ammonium hydroxide, beeswax, calcium disodium EDTA, calcium hydroxide, cetyl alcohol, flavors, glycerin, hydrated silica, lanolin, lauric acid, mineral oil, myristic acid, oleic acid, palmitic acid, paraffin, petrolatum, polyglyceryl 3 diisostearate, potassium hydroxide, purified water, SD alcohol 36, sodium hydroxide, sodium saccharin, stearyl alcohol.|