Bob's Red Mill, Organic High Fiber Coconut Flour, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:1.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: BRM-00815
- UPC Code: 039978008152
- Package Quantity: 16 oz (453 g)
2.4 x 4 x 7 in, 1.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.78|
- To Your Good Health... Bob Moore
- Great for Gluten Free Baking
- You Can See Our Quality
- Kosher Pareve
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
Coconut Flour is a delicious, healthy alternative to wheat and other grain flours. It is very high in fiber, gluten free, and contains 3 g of digestible carbohydrates per serving. It lends baked goods an incomparably rich texture and a unique, natural sweetness. Our coconut flour does not contain sweeteners or sulfites.
Bob's Red Mill products labeled Gluten Free are batch tested in our quality control laboratory. We use an ELISA Gluten Assay test to determine if a product is gluten free.
Keeps best refrigerated or frozen
Tips For Using Coconut Flour:
- You can replace up to 20% of the flour called for in a recipe with Coconut Flour, adding an equivalent amount of additional liquid to the recipe.
- If batter seems too thick, thin out by adding a bit more oil until desired consistency is achieved. If batter seems too runny, don't worry. Coconut Flour's high fiber content makes it very absorbent. During baking, the coconut will absorb much of the liquid.
- To maintain freshness, store Coconut Flour in an airtight container after opening package.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: About 32|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||21%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat. Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carb.||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
Loved this flour- very healthy & high in fiber. Only a very slight aftertaste of coconut in the blueberry muffins I made. Can't tell at all in chocolate baked goods. The only trick is, this flour absorbs tons of liquid so must add more & also must use lots of eggs to compensate for no gluten. I will definitely use this instead of white or wheat flour for all my healthy treats!
Bob's is the brand that works for me!
Posted by 5682178611067186417 on Mar 06, 2017
Great flavor, quality and price. Coconut flour makes elimination of white/wheat flours a no-brainer.
Gave fluffy low carb bread
Posted by 5719145996756658296 on Feb 28, 2017
I loved it. Used this with psyllium husk to make low carb bread. It turned out fluffier than other local brand I tried.
Posted by 5556440763872267616 on Feb 01, 2017
Have used this brand before...some recipes turn out very well with it. Good consistency!
Posted by Reviewer2452470 on Dec 01, 2016
I use the coconut flour in my smoothie. For me the taste is better than coconut oil
The best coconut flour!
Posted by 5337899668410719560 on Aug 08, 2016
Works wonderful in anything, I use it mainly in my pancake batter and it works perfectly to thicken it up just to the right conistency. Very mild flavour, and adds a slight sweetness too. Absolutely love this product!