Boericke & Tafel, Califlora, Calendula Gel, Topical Gel, 2.75 oz
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 product per order. If you order more, you will pay our regular every day low price.
- Expiration Date: February 2021
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: BAT-25197
- UPC Code: 308078251974
- Package Quantity: 2.75 oz
1.6 x 6.4 x 1.7 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Naturally Soothing Gel
- Fast Relief for First Aid & Sunburn
- Cools & Relieves Pain from Burns
- Natural • Clean • Pleasant to Use
- Absorbs Quickly
- No Animal Testing or By-Products
- Safe & Effective
- Relieves Sunburn • Windburn • Chapped Skin
- Natural Homeopathic
Califlora gel is the ideal natural pain reliever for a wide variety of skin conditions. It contains a therapeutic 10% tincture of Calendula officinalis, which has been used effectively in herbal and homeopathic form for centuries. It helps to soothe, cool and relieve sunburn, windburn, other minor burns and chapped or irritated skin.
- Temporarily relieves pain and itch associated with sunburn, windburn and chapped skin.
- Help promote healing of minor burns and skin irritations.
- For minor burns, first run cool water on the burn area and dry.
- For minor skin irritation, first wash the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Adults & children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area. Repeat as necessary.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor.
- Patch test recommended on sensitive skin.
- For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use on broken skin.
- Do not use if hypersensitive to any ingredients in this product.
- In case of deep cuts or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a physician.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Skin irritation, rash or other allergic reaction develops.
- Condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. These could be a sign of a serious condition.
Nursing women should not apply to breast area.
Keep out of reach of children.
- To open: unscrew cap, puncture tube seal, screw cap back on tube.
- Safety sealed for your protection. Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F) in a dry place out of direct sunlight.
|Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS* 10%||Sunburn, windburn and irritated skin|
|*This ingredient is included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States (HPUS).|
|Inactive ingredients: carbomer, ethyl alcohol, purified water, sodium hydroxide, witch hazel.|