Best By: December 2025
- Date First Available: December 2013
- Product Code: BOI-60860
- UPC Code: 306962608606
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
- Dimensions: 3 x 1.2 x 3.9 in, 0.07 lb
Frequently purchased together
- Heartburn Relief
- Acid Indigestion
- Upset Stomach
- Help Your Body The Natural Way
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Plant-Based Actives
- No Known Drug Interactions
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- Meltaway Tablets Require No Food or Water
A Better way
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been dedicated to providing the purest medicines using sustainable practices. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, quality has always been our passion and your well-being is our goal.
The Boiron Promise
Your health deserves the greatest respect. That's why we're committed to your satisfaction.
- Temporarily relieves: heartburn, acid indigestion. bloating, upset stomach associated with these symptoms.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. If necessary, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 15 minutes before meals until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
|Active Ingredients** (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Abies nigra 4C HPUS (0.6 mg)||Relieves stomach pain after eating|
|Carbo vegetabilis 4C HPUS (0.6 mg)||Relieves stomach bloating with gas|
|Nux vomica 4C HPUS (0.6 mg) (contains less than 10-10 mg strychnine)||Relieves heartburn due to excessive eating and drinking|
|Robinia pseudoacacia 4C HPUS (0.6 mg)||Relieves heartburn with acid indigestion|
|The letters "HPUS" indicate that the components in this product are officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate
|**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions|
Ask a doctor before use in children under 12 years of age.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist continuously for more than 7 days or worsen. If you have trouble swallowing or persistent abdominal pain, see your doctor promptly.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health care professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.