Best By: January 2025
- Date First Available: August 2015
- Product Code: BOI-00057
- UPC Code: 306969000571
- Package Quantity: 4.2 oz
- Dimensions: 1.8 x 6.8 x 2.5 in, 0.35 lb
Frequently purchased together
- Muscle Pain & Stiffness
- Swelling from Injuries
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Quickly Absorbed
- Homeopathic Arnica #1 Pain Reliever
- Feel Better Faster
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- Made From Fresh Arnica Montana Plants
The Boiron Promise
Your health deserves the greatest respect. That why we're committed to your satisfaction.
From the French Mountains to You
Boiron Arnicare Gel is made with one pure active ingredient: Arnica montana. This wild mountain daisy has been used for centuries to relieve muscle aches and bruises. Our Arnica is sustainably harvested by hand in the mountains of France. Within48 hours, these freshly picked plants arrive at our laboratories to become one of the most widely used homeopathic medicines around the world.
- Carefully selected
- Laboratory tested
- Unsurpassed quality since 1932
We take care of it, it takes care of you.
Temporarily relieves muscle pain and stiffness due to:
- Minor injuries
Reduces symptoms of bruising such as:
Apply a thin layer of Arnicare Gel to affected area as soon as possible after minor injury. Repeat 3 times a day or as needed. If heat or ice is applied, wait 5 minutes before applying Arnicare Gel.
|Arnica montana 1X HPUS-7%||Relieves muscle pain & stiffness, swelling from injuries, discoloration from bruising|
|The letters "HPUS" indicate that the component this product is officially monographed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions
For external use only.
Do not use if you are allergic to Arnica montana or to any of this product's inactive ingredients.
When using this product:
- Avoid contact with eyes, mucous membranes, wounds, damaged or irritated skin.
- Use only as directed.
- Dryness or irritation may occur.
- Do not tightly wrap or bandage the treated area.
- Do not apply heat or ice to the treated area immediately before or after use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the tube seal is broken.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.