Best By: November 2027
- Date First Available: August 2017
- Product Code: BOI-32504
- UPC Code: 306969325049
- Package Quantity: 60 Count
- Dimensions: 3.9 x 3 x 1.2 in, 0.05 lb
Frequently purchased together
- Red, Dry and Sore Throat
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Known Drug Interactions
- Melts Under Your Tongue
- Help Your Body the Natural Way
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise if your satisfaction.
Uses: Temporarily relieves minor sore throat and hoarseness.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved.
- Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
|Arnica montana 3C HPUS||Relieves hoarseness due to overexertion of the vocal cords|
|Arum triphyllum 3C HPUS||Relieves vocal cord fatigue in speakers and singers|
|Belladonna 3C HPUS (contains less than 108 mg alkaloids per dose)||Relieves red and sore throat|
|Bromium 3C HPUS||Relieves swollen and painful tonsils|
|Bryonia 3C HPUS||Relieves sore throat with intense thirst|
|Mercurius solubilis 4C HPUS (contains less than 108 mg mercury per dose)||Relieves sore throat with intense salivation|
|Phytolacca decandra 3C HPUS||Relieves sore throat with pain spreading to the ears|
|Pulsatilla 3C HPUS||Relieves raw sore throat|
|Spongia tosta 3C HPUS||Relieves hoarseness with dry throat|
|Inactive ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate.|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.|
**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions
Ask a doctor before use
- In children under 12 years of age.
- If sore throat is severe, accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 2 days or worsen. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the blister seal is broken.
Do not store above 86ºF (30ºC).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.