Books, Dr. Murray's Total Body Tune-Up, Michael Murray, N.D., 414 Page Paper-Back Book (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:1.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: BKS-37952
- UPC Code: 9780553379525
- Package Quantity:
1.1 x 6.1 x 9.1 in, 1.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Co-Author of the Bestselling Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine
- Slow Down the Aging Process, Keep Your System Running Smoothly, Help Your Body Heal Itself-for Life!
Does Your Body Need A Tune-Up?
In this remarkable new approach to holistic medicine, Michael Murray, N.D., one of the nation's leading naturopathic doctors, shows you how to use the latest information in natural medicine to customize a program that will have every system in your body running like new. Take Dr. Murray's self-tests to pinpoint your health priorities. Then go on this fascinating guided tour to better health.
- Circulatory System: lower your blood pressure without pills · keep your cholesterol in check with a vitamin derivative-stop varicose veins with a treatment that's better than surgery
- Immune System: foods that bolster your defenses against cancer and other life-threatening illnesses · herbs to stop a cold...fast!
- Digestive System: discover Germany's number one natural remedy for digestive problems · what's dangerous about antacids-how to stop heartburn with DGL
- Brain and Nervous System: natural remedies for memory loss and depression · brain-boosting vitamins and herbs
- Detoxification System: cleanse your liver with an ancient herb · revitalize your system through safe fasting
- Endocrine System: a no-cost way to burn fat · new ways to achieve crucial hormonal balance and reduce stress
- Skeletal System: how to prevent-even reverse-osteoporosis with these simple natural supplements · new approaches to arthritis and chronic fatigue
- Sexual System: how to bring more energy to your love life without dangerous drugs · ease menopausal hot flashes, and much more!
The Natural Cure for What Ails You
*Dry skin? Aching joints? The blahs or the blues?
Change your outlook and your health with the right kinds of fats in your diet ... see page 183
*Mood swings, poor resistance to disease? The culprit may be America's sleep deprivation problem-get the secrets of enjoying a healing night's sleep ... see page 275
*Low energy? Chronic flulike symptoms? Yeast may be silently ravaging your body, but an herbal oil can perform miracles ... see page 52
*Forgetful? Blood pressure soaring? Uncover the hidden dangers of heavy metals-and how to get the lead out safely ... see page 70
Overweight and can't seem to lose? Syndrome X, a modern epidemic, may be behind elevated insulin levels; if so, you can be an "ex" victim fast ... see page 117
*Cholesterol too high? Diet can help, but so can an amazing B-vitamin extract that does the trick when other remedies fail ... see page 212
*Do you feel fatigued after eating, suffer abdominal cramps, or have frequent bouts of diarrhea? ... see page 41
*Are you sensitive to cold, do you have trouble waking up in the morning, and does sugar make you irritable? ... see page 122
*Do you tend to feel jittery, does your heart pound easily, and do you have a diagonal crease on your earlobe? ... see page 190
Thought I Knew It All
Thought I Knew It All
I've read practically every nutrition, anti-aging, self improvement book out there. I bought this because the price was right and didn't expect much. I have learned a LOT from this book and highly recommend it. If you think you know it all....believe me you'll learn some very important concepts from this book.
Posted by ling76 on Mar 27, 2013
Good reading, informative.
This book is only 1 cent on Amazon!
Posted by Jodi-Hummingbird on Jun 19, 2011
Cheaper. iHerb should be charging less for this one!
Posted by Reviewer2129035 on Sep 25, 2010
Very informative! i know something about herbs after 20 years or so but was pleasantly surprised to continue my education and learn some new things from this book.
Very Informative and Helpful!
Posted by Reviewer1588146 on Sep 23, 2010
I borrowed this from the library and decided to buy my own copy. It's a reference book I will go back to time and time again.