Books, Vice Busting Diet, Second Edition, By Julia Havey, 222 Page Paperback Book
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.65 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: BKS-27977
- UPC Code: 9780978279776
0.08 x 5 x 7.7 in, 0.55 lbsSwitch to Metric units
A 12-Week Plan to Break Your Worst Food Habits While Changing Your Life Forever!
- Author of Awaken the Diet Within
- Foreword by David L. Katz, M.D.
Acknowledgements — i
Foreword by David L. Katz, M.D. — iii
Preface by John McGran, editor, eDiets.com — vii
Authors Introduction to the New Edition — ix
Introduction - Welcome!.......................................1
- How Diet Vices Have Changed the Weight of America - 9
- The Positive Benefits of Losing Weight - 25
- Keys to Successful Weight Loss - 35
- Jump Start Your Vice-Busting Diet Effortlessly with PGX - 41
- The Vice-Busting Diet Plan: Getting Started Weeks 1-3 - 47
- Ongoing Plan: Weeks 4-12 - 109
- Staying on Track for Greater Health and Fitness - 145
- Secrets to Staying Fat - Inside and Out - 161
Appendix I Levels of Health and Fitness - 173
Appendix II Quick and Healthy Recipes - 187
"Julia has walked the walk and shares her insights into how we can join her in gaining wellness through healthy weight control." — Mehmet Oz., M.D., co-author of You: The Owner's Manual
About the Author Julia Havey
The hardest part of losing weight, is gaining motivation. I know, because I have been there. I was once a 290-pound woman who was able to turn her life around, losing 130 pounds in the process. Through my own experiences and those of the thousands of women I have coached, I understand the challenges we face when trying to change our lives.
This common sense approach is the voice of reason in the sea of fads and fake promises. i do not believe in short term fixes or regimented programs because they are not successful in achieving what we really need - long term success and health.
I have helped thousands of women reach their goals, and I want to help you too.
Carpe Diet, —Julia
Mind Publishing Inc.
This is a very large book to offer for free. So awesome of Iherb! I haven't read it cover to cover yet, but skimmed through reading many pages. Seems like a great guide and reinforcement for anyone who needs that extra push or reminder. It's like a good friend helping you on your way to quit your vices.Take a look at my page for more than 100 real reviews on products I've purchased and tested from Iherb!
Was this review helpful to you?
Haven't read it
Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase
I did not get around to read it yet, but I think it is a good book,
Posted by Livistona on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase
not bad book
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase
not bad book
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase
Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase
Not finished yet but so far this has provided me some valuable information I can use right away to start working on my bad vices.