Buddha Teas, Organic Herbal Tea, Lavender, 18 Tea Bags, 0.83 oz (24 g)
Best By: March 2026
- Date First Available: September 2021
- Product Code: BDH-01133
- UPC Code: 819005011337
- Package Quantity: 18 Count
- Dimensions: 3.55 x 3.5 x 4.15 in, 0.152 lb
Frequently purchased together
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Caffeine Guide - Zero
Relax in a Field of Lavender Flowers
Settle into a cup of aromatic Lavender Tea and instantly feel stress melt away. This delightful herbal brew contains components that help relax the body and mind. Along with lavender´s cleansing potential, Lavender Tea can help promote regular and healthy sleep. This floral tea provides a subtle, soothing scent, and an earthy taste, without a perfumey essence one might expect. Delicious hot and iced.
- Clean Ingredients
- Unbleached Tea Bags
- 100% Kosher
- No Genetically Modified Organisms
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- Fresh water is essential for brewing a great cup of tea. We recommend using filtered or spring water and a glass, ceramic or stainless steel pot.
- Use one tea bag per cup of boiling water. Cover and steep for 3-6 minutes.
- Savor the taste of Buddha Teas while supporting a higher sense of well-being.
Organic lavender flower.
Consult with a healthcare provider prior to use if you are currently pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 tea bag (1.3 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 18|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron, and potassium|
|*%DV = % Daily Value|