- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.17 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: CGN-01034
- UPC Code: 898220010349
- Package Quantity: .34 fl oz (10 ml)
2 x 2 x 2.7 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Liquid Vitamin D3 for Babies
- Helps support immune system and bone development*
- Important nutrient for calcium absorption
- No Gluten
- No GMOs
- No Soy
- Dietary Supplement
- 100% Gold Guarantee
Vitamin D supplementation for infants is recommended because breastfed infants generally do not obtain adequate Vitamin D from other sources. Often referred to as the sunshine vitamin, Vitamin D3 is often not as available to infants because it is suggested to avoid over-exposing them to the sun for their first 6 months.
For Babies Under 3 Yrs: 1 drop daily added to formula, milk, juice or other foods. Shake well before using.
Fractionated coconut oil (medium chain triglycerides from coconut).
Do not exceed 1 drop per day unless directed by your healthcare professional.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place, ideally between 68º-77ºF.
|Serving Size: 1 Drop (Approx. 0.033 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: Approx. 300|
|Amount Per Serving:||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||400 IU||100%|