Cardiovascular Research Ltd., Ecological Formulas, Allithiamine (Vitamin B1), 50 mg, 250 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.47 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: CVR-20129
- UPC Code: 999901201290
- Package Quantity: 250 Capsules
2.9 x 2.9 x 5.3 in, 0.4 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Dietary Supplement
Allithiamine contains a special form of vitamin B1 and other nutritional co-factors that are naturally-occurring in garlic.
Take one or two capsules per day, or as directed by a physician.
Gelatin, microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
This formula is free of corn, soy, yeast, wheat, phenol or other common food or chemical allergens.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 250|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value*|
|Thiamine (TTFD) (as thiamin tetrahydrofurfuryl disulfide)||50 mg||2467%|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)||75 mg||8%|
|Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)||58 mg||6%|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
** Daily Value not established.