Carlson Labs, Co•Q10, 200 mg, 90 Soft Gels
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: CAR-08251
- UPC Code: 088395082511
- Package Quantity: 90 Soft Gels
2.2 x 2.2 x 4.4 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Dietary Supplement
- Potency & Quality Guaranteed
- An F.D.A. Regulated Facility
CoQ10 soft gels promote normal energy production and heart function.
Each CoQ10 soft gel contains Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) naturally derived by fermentation.
Double Protection: Natural Vitamin E & an Opaque Soft Gel team up to protect the freshness & potency.
Take one soft gel daily.
Sunflower oil, gelatin, glycerin, water, beeswax, lecithin (soybeans), annatto, titanium dioxide.
Wheat-free. Corn-free. Milk-free. Yeast-free. Gluten-free. Natural color. Preservative-free.
|Serving Size: 1 Soft Gel|
|Amount Per Soft Gel||% DV|
|Calories from Fat||6|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||<1%*|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)||1 IU||3%|
|Co•Q10 (coenzyme Q10)||200 mg||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.