Carmex, Classic Lip Balm, Medicated, .35 oz (10 g)
- Expiration Date: June 1 2023
- Date First Available: February 20 2017
Shipping Weight:0.11 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CMX-11314
- UPC Code: 083078113148
- Package Quantity: 0.35 oz
5 x 3 x 1 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Crafted for Comfort
- External Analgesic | Lip Protectant
- It Soothes. It Heals. It Protects.
- Since 1937
Trusted relief for dry, chapped lips
- helps provide relief of symptoms of cold sores and dry lips
- apply to lips not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
|Camphor 1.70%||External Analgesic|
|White Petrolatum 45.30%||Lip Protectant|
Lanolin, cetyl esters, theobroma cacao seed butter, paraffinum liquidum, beeswax, menthol, salicylic acid, phenol, vanillin, flavor
For external use only
When using this product: keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- condition worsens
- symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do not use on:
- deep puncture wounds
- serious burns
- animal bites
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- this is a personal care item, and should be used by one individual only.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.