Cascadian Farm, Purely O's, Organic Whole Grain Oat and Barley Cereal, 8.6 oz (243 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:1.17 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: CAS-45558
- UPC Code: 021908455587
- Package Quantity: 8.6 oz (243 g)
2 x 7.7 x 10.7 in, 0.75 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.80|
- Founded in Skagit Valley, WA
- Since 1972
- 26 Grams Whole Grain Per Serving*
- Organic Products are Not Made With Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Whole Grain 26 g or More Per Serving
- Eat 48 g or More of Whole Grains Daily
*At least 48 g of whole grain recommended daily.
This product is certified organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture in accordance with the organic standards of the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
When we founded Cascadian Farm in 1972, we knew that good food started with caring for our land. We're still tending our farm in the foothills of Washington's Cascade Mountains and also partnering with other farmers who share our commitment to bringing you delicious organic foods. So you can be sure every bite is good for you, your family, and the world we share.
Why Eat Organic?
All Cascadian Farm organic food is grown.
- Without synthetic pesticides
- Without genetic engineering (GMOs)
- Without chemical fertilizers
In addition, they contain no artificial flavors or artificial preservatives.
Purely O's Crunchy Snack Mix
Purely O's cereal, peanut butter, banana chips and chocolate covered raisins — this snack has it all.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Start to Finish: 1 hour 20 minutes
20 Servings (1/2 cup each)
- 5 cups Cascadian Farm organic Purely O's cereal
- 1 cup organic pretzel sticks
- 1/4 cup creamy organic peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons organic butter
- 1 1/2 cups organic honey-roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups organic dried banana chips
- 1 cup organic chocolate-covered raisins or organic raisins
- Heat oven to 350ºF. In large bowl, mix cereal and pretzels.
- In 1-qt saucepan, heat peanut butter and butter over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth. Pour over cereal mixture; toss until evenly coated. Spread in ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake uncovered 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in peanuts. Spread on waxed paper to cool, about 1 hour.
- Stir in banana chips and raisins.
Store in airtight container.
Whole grain oats*, whole grain barley*, wheat starch*, malted barley extract*, sea salt, oats*, malted barley*, vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) added to preserve freshness.
Contains wheat; May contain soy and sesame ingredients.
This package is sold by weight, not by volume. You can be assured of proper weight even though some settling of contents normally occurs during shipment and handling.
|Serving Size: 1 1/4 cup (32 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 7|
|Amount Per Serving||Purely O's||with 1/2 cup skim milk|
|Calories from Fat||10||15|
|% Daily Value**|
|Total Fat||1.5 g*||2%||2%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||25 g||8%||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||14%||14%|
|Other Carbohydrate||21 g|
|* Amount in cereal. A serving of cereal plus skim milk provides 1.5 g total fat, less than 5 mg cholesterol, 260 mg sodium, 300 mg potassium, 31 g total carbohydrate (7 g sugars), and 8 g protein.
** Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Sat Fat||Less than||20g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Potassium||3,500 mg||3,500 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
The best o`s in the world!
The best o`s in the world!
NO sugar added, just o`s. Love the taste, love the crunch. If we want it sweeter, we add some apple sauce or chopped fruit, sometimes coconut sugar.
Low sugar, no wheat, and organic
Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Mar 05, 2017
Perfect with banana and soy milk. Use as a topping for Cascadian Farm Oats & Honey Granola Cereal
Healthy Cereal the kids may eat
Posted by 5412902388674413961 on Dec 07, 2016
Whilst the product probably has, like others, too much sugar in it, that issue is very much offset by the quality of the other healthy ingredients. I found the product best dressed up with greek yoghurt and honey and walnuts, or strawberries, raspberries and blueberries with yoghurt, to give it taste, or to use a juice, such as watermelon on apricot, to naturally sweeten it. A preferable option to many commercial breakfast options.
"No Sugar" in the Purely O's product is critical for us. Product is used by Type 1 diabetics to fight low blood sugar
Posted by 5071841426748577310 on Jul 07, 2016
VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to find Purely O's in the large metropolitan area. Also, VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to obtain help from the Cascadian Farms' customer service reps as to where this specific product can be purchased. Reps simply provide names of several stores in area that stock Cascadian Farm products but are not able to advise where this specific product can be purchased. In this age of sophisticated technical information utilized by all major companies, it is hard to understand why information about a specific product cannot be provided by the company. Hard to resort to purchasing this product on line at a high price. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!
no one is keen on this
Posted by bbchris on Jan 01, 2016
It's not very popular in my household, no one is eating it. kids said "it's ok" and stopped eating it after a few days. WIsh I had only bought one box to try!