Chapstick, Lip Care Skin Protectant, Classic Medicated, 0.15 oz (4 g)
- Expiration Date: August 1 2022
- Date First Available: July 1 2020
Shipping Weight:0.04 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: CPK-72012
- UPC Code: 305730720120
- Package Quantity: 0.15 oz
3.1 x 2.9 x 0.7 in, 0.025 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- External Analgesic
- Soothes, Cools & Protects to Relieve Severely Dry, Chapped Lips
- Paraben Free
- Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped or cracked lips.
- Temporary relief of pain associated with fever blisters and cold sores.
- Helps prevent and protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older. Apply to lips not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor.
|Camphor 1%||External analgesic|
|Menthol 0.6%||External analgesic|
|Petrolatum 41%||Skin protectant|
|Phenol 0.5%||External analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Arachidyl propionate, carnauba wax, cetyl alcohol, cocoa butter, fragrance, isopropyl lanolate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, light mineral oil, octyldodecanol, oleyl alcohol, paraffin, phenyl trimethicone, white wax.|
- For external use only.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Store at 20-25°C (68-77°F).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.