Cherrybrook Kitchen, Gluten Free Dreams, Yellow Cake Mix, 16.4 oz (464 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:1.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: CHB-20172
- UPC Code: 182308201720
- Package Quantity: 16.4 oz (464 g)
1.7 x 5.4 x 7.4 in, 1.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.81|
- All Natural
* We Understand *
Patsy and Chip Rosenberg are proud to own and operate Cherrybrook Kitchen as a family business. Patsy has multiple food allergies and developed these mixes from scratch. Their goal is to make life a bit sweeter by providing desserts that are both safe and delicious for all to enjoy.
Makes one 9 inch single-layer cake or 12 cupcakes
All You Needs Is:
1/3 cup melted margarine*
3/4 cup water
Yellow Cake Mix
- Heat oven to 350°. Grease the bottom and sides of a 9 inch round cake pan. For cupcakes use baking cups.
- Combine margarine,* water and cake mix in a bowl. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping the bowl occasionally until well mixed. Pour into pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes; reduce baking time to 28 minutes for dark pans. Cake is done when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. (Cupcake baking time is 18-20 min). Cool 10 minutes before removing from your pan. Cool completely before frosting.
*Substitute oil or butter† according to your needs.
†Unless you are allergic to this ingredient.
White rice flour, cane sugar, potato starch, granulated brown sugar, tapioca starch, natural vanilla flavor, leavening (non alluminated baking powder, sodium aluminum phosphate), calcium lactate (no dairy derivatives), xanthan gum, sea salt, calcium carbonate, citric acid, guar gum.
Cherrybrook Kitchen mixes are prepared on dedicated equipment that does not produce dairy or egg products. We have strict manufacturing protocols and we batch test for the presence of peanuts, dairy, egg and gluten for consumer safety. A peanut-and tree nut-free facility eliminates concerns of cross contamination.
Peanut free · dairy free · egg free · nut free · wheat free · gluten free
|Serving Size: Amt Mix in 1/12 of cake (39 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 12|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||34 g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs:|
|Total Fat||Less than||65 g||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||Less than||20 g||25 g|
|Cholesterol||Less than||300 mg||300 mg|
|Sodium||Less than||2,400 mg||2,400 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||300 g||375 g|
|Dietary Fiber||25 g||30 g|
|Calories per gram:
Fat 9 • Carbohydrate 4 • Protein 4