Clif Bar, Crunch Granola Bar, Honey Oat, 10 Bars (5 Two-Bar Pouches), 1.5 oz (42 g) Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.84 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: CBI-19103
- UPC Code: 722252191038
- Package Quantity: 10 Bars (5 Two-Bar Pouches), 1.5 oz (42 g) Each
1.8 x 6.1 x 4.1 in, 0.71 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- All Natural
- Made with Organic Whole Grains
- 1 Serving of Whole Grains*
- Good Source of Fiber†
- 4 g Protein
The anticipation of an adventure can often be as exciting as the adventure itself—imagining the journey, visualizing the sights, and being open to changes in the plan. Whatever the route, two things remain constant: our passion for the outdoors, and that we want to feel good along the way.
Different adventures call for different kinds of food: something more substantial for the long haul, and a lighter snack for the shorter route.
With this in mind, we create Clif Crunch, a crunchy all-natural snack bar to provide you with the natural energy you need, wherever adventure may find you.
Here's to the journey! —Gary, Founder and Owner of Clif Bar & Company
- Naturally sweet honey
- 20 g of Whole Grains: more than one serving and 40% of your daily recommended amount.*
- Good Source of Fiber†: from a hearty blend of rye, oats and barley. Fiber helps you feel fuller, longer.
*Based on USDA Dietary Guidelines
†Contains 7 grams Total Fat
Organic rolled oats, organic evaporated cane juice, organic sunflower oil, rice crisp (rice flour, barley malt extract, evaporated cane juice, salt, calcium carbonate), honey, natural flavors, organic barley flakes, organic rye flakes, oat bran, oat fiber, sea salt (real salt), inulin (chicory extract).
Allergen Statement: May contain traces of peanuts, tree nuts, wheat and soy. We source ingredients that are not genetically engineered.
Certified organic by QAI.
|Serving Size: 2 Bars (42 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 5|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV*|
|Calories from Fat||70|
|Total Fat||7 g||11%|
|Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g||12%|
|Insoluble Fiber||2 g|
|Other Carb.||13 g|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Yummy, but too sweet
Posted by naturallabeauty on Nov 23, 2011
Crunchy and tastes good, but they're a bit too sweet. Almost tastes like pure sugar!! If you like your granola bars super sweet and sugary, you'll love these. Otherwise, you might want to give them a pass.
It tast so good
worth the money, but..
Posted by Reviewer1402673 on Oct 02, 2011
This bar was worth the money, but I will try a different bar the next time..
Posted by Reviewer1568157 on Sep 16, 2011
Just too sweet for me.