ColorKitchen, Rainbow Pancake Mix, 11.82 oz (335 g)
Best By: March 2025
- Date First Available: October 2020
- Product Code: CKF-94924
- UPC Code: 850008949241
- Package Quantity: 11.82 oz
- Dimensions: 7 x 4.8 x 3.1 in, 0.778 lb
Frequently purchased together
- Naturally Colorful
- Artifical Dye Free
- Plant Based
Makes 10-12 Naturally Colorful Pancakes
- Gluten-free pancake mix
- 4 Color Packets (Blue, Pink, Yellow and Green)
In the beginning I discovered at an early age that I had food sensitivities. My mom was a nutritionist, so I grew up aware of what was in my food and paid close attention to how my diet affected my health. Like most kids, I had a rather substantial sweet tooth, so finding wholesome dessert options has become a life-long mission. Especially chemical-free, colorful, playful desserts that are both kid-friendly and mom approved.
- Ashley Phelps, Founder
What you need:
- 1 1/2 cup milk (or substitute)
- 2 Tbsp melted butter or oil
- 2 eggs (or egg substitute)
- Blend pancake mix with milk, butter and eggs.
- Split batter into 4 bowls, approx 3/4 cup each.
- Add 1 color packet to each bowl and blend until all the color has dissolved.
- In 2 new bowls mix more colors (see color mixing below).
- For purple mix equal parts pink and blue batter
- For orange mix 2 parts yellow to 1 part pink batter
5. Add 1/4 cup batter per pancake to skillet on med/low heat. Do not overcook.
Sweet white rice flour, whole grain brown rice flour, potato starch, whole grain sorghum flour, tapioca flour, xanthan gum, sugar, baking powder (monocalcium phosphate, cornstarch, sodium bicarbonate), sea salt, color: maltodextrin, turmeric, beet powder, spirulina extract.
Manufacturer in a facility that also processes dairy, eggs, tree nuts, wheat and soy.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 pancake (33 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 10|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||27 g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g||3%|
|Total Sugars||3 g|
|Includes 0 g Added Sugars||0%|
|* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|