Conair, Braid Maker for French Braid or Layered Ponytail, 1 Piece (Discontinued Item)
Flash Deals are limited time, limited quantity promotions, so act fast! Limited to: 1 unit of 1 flash deal product per order. If you order more than one unit or re-order or order other flash deals, you will pay our regular low price. Flash Deals are ineligible from all other promotions.
Shipping Weight:0.08 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: CNR-55889
- UPC Code: 074108558893
- Package Quantity: 1 Count
5.8 x 2.7 x 0.6 in, 0.065 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Create Two Great Styles
- Taking Care of Hair for Over 50 Years
Includes: 1 Braid Maker
- Hold the braid maker vertically and slide the first toggle down to make a large enough opening for a small ponytail.
- Decide where you want your braid to start, take a small section of hair and pull it through the elastic, with the braid maker positioned behind the ponytail. Slide the first toggle up to hold the ponytail in place.
- Slide the second toggle down and feel the ponytail through the center. Now take a section of hair from the right and feed it through. Then take a section from the left and feed it through. Slide the second toggle up to hold the hair in place.
- Slide the third toggle down approximately a 1 1/2" and feed a small section of hair from the right and a small section of hair from the left. Slide the toggle up to hold the hair in place.
- Repeat these steps until all your hair is fed through all 6 toggles.
- Tie off the bottom of your hair with the remaining elastic.
Choking hazard: Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.