D'adamo, Genoma Nutritionals, Glycoscia, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: DAD-00039
- UPC Code: 858394000393
- Package Quantity: 60 Veggie Caps
2.3 x 2.3 x 4.4 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- All Types
- Supports Healthy Blood Sugar Levels
- Dietary Supplement
- Stearate Free Encapsulation
- GMP Quality Assured
Glycoscia was developed by Dr. Peter D'Adamo for use in his clinic to support the body's natural ability to maintain healthy blood sugar levels that are already in the normal range.
(1) One capsule 2 times daily.
Vegetable cellulose, magnesium citrate, l-leucine, and silica.
This 100% vegetarian product contains no sugar, salt, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, eggs or dairy, no preservatives, color or flavors, and no artificial ingredients.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV†|
|Salacia oblonga Root Bark||300 mg||*|
|Red Sage Root (from Salvia miltiorrhiza)||75 mg||*|
|Maitake Mushroom (from Grifola frondosa Mycelia)||50 mg||*|
|Trans-Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum Root)||50 mg||*|
|† - % Daily Value
* - Daily Value Not Established