Dandy Blend, Instant Herbal Beverage With Dandelion, 25 Single Serving Pouches
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: DAN-15014
- UPC Code: 618825150147
- Package Quantity: 25 Single Serving Pouches
2.2 x 3.7 x 5 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.84|
- All the Goodness of Dandelion in an Instant!
- Gluten Free
- 100% Caffeine Free
- No Acidity
- No Bitterness
The Easiest Way to Get Dandelion in Your Diet
- Rich, smooth full-bodied coffee flavor, but no caffeine, acidity or bitterness.
- No additives or preservatives. Nothing artificial.
- Total water-soluble extract of three roasted roots and two roasted grains. Nothing else.
- No gluten. All gluten from barley and rye is eliminated in the extracting process.
- Sweetness comes from fructose that occurs naturally in roasted dandelion and chicory roots.
Dandy Blend is sold only as a delightful and flavorful roasted herbal beverage. It is not intended to treat, cure or prevent disease.
Add 1 single serving packet to 8 oz. of water milk. Stir. Dissolves instantly in warm or cold liquids. Outstanding iced. For a great Latte, make with milk or dairy alternative, your choice of flavorings and sweetener. Use in any recipe calling for instant coffee. Try it in ice cream. Naturally sweetened with fructose contained in roasted roots.
Extracts of roasted barley, rye, chicory root, dandelion root and sugar beetroot.
May provide increased energy—use with discretion before bedtime. Product sold by weight. Settling will occur during shipping.
Store in a cool dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 tsp. (2.8 g)|
|Serving Per Container: 25|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carb||2 g||1%|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, sugars or calcium.
Its a Dandy!
Posted by Reviewer2528617 on Feb 20, 2017
This tastes really good. I like the single serve pouches, they are easy to take along when I'm away from home.
Take this when you travel!
Posted by 5724464226424635845 on Jan 31, 2017
I switched from coffee to dandy about a year ago. I can hardly take the taste of coffee now so these packets are great for traveling.
This stuff taste very much like coffee.
Posted by Reviewer2224547 on Jun 15, 2016
I added a half tsp. of coconut sugar just to sweeten it a bit more. I used to drink decaf and the dandy blend makes a good sub.
Good but not a coffee substitute.
Posted by kelmeloo on May 09, 2016
It can be a coffee substitute as it has the flavor, but I still need tons of sugar and creamer added to make up for the bitter.