Best By: September 2025
- Date First Available: June 2017
- Product Code: DLC-15361
- UPC Code: 324286153619
- Package Quantity: 1 fl oz
- Dimensions: 3 x 1.2 x 1.2 in, 0.105 lb
Frequently purchased together
- 1% Sol
- Alcohol 10%
- First Aid Antiseptic
- Trusted Quality
Gentian Violet is a powerful antiseptic for external use on sores, blisters or minor cuts.
Uses: First aid antiseptic to help prevent infection in minor:
- Clean the affected area
- Apply a small amount of this product to the area 1 to 2 times daily
- Do not bandage
|Gentian violet 1%||First aid antiseptic|
|Inactive ingredient: Alcohol, purified water|
For external use only.
Consult a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not apply to an ulcerative lesion as this may result in tattooing of the skin
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases, or if infection or rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Will stain skin and clothing
California consumers: Cancer - Prop 65
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.