Debrox, Earwax Removal Kit, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml)
- Expiration Date: January 1 2023
- Date First Available: December 1 2021
Shipping Weight:0.16 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DRX-10479
- UPC Code: 042037104795
- Package Quantity: 2 Count
4.25 x 2.95 x 1.8 in, 0.135 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Carbamide Peroxide Earwax Removal Aid
- Now With More Microfoam Action!
- Safe & Gentle
- Microfoam Cleansing Action
- Easy to Use Instructions
- #1 Doctor & Pharmacist Recommended
Kit Includes: 1 Soft Rubber Bulb Ear Syringe And Drops
When used as directed, Debrox® cleanses the ear with microfoam action providing a safe, non-irritating method of softening and removing earwax.
Uses: For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive earwax.
- Place 5-10 drops in ear. Wait several minutes, keeping head tilted.
- Repeat step 1, 2x daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Gently flush ear with warm water, using soft rubber bulb syringe, to remove any wax remaining after final day of treatment.
For Use In Ear Only
Adults and children over 12 years of age:
- tilt head sideways
- place 5 to 10 drop into ear
- tip of applicator should not enter ear carnal
- keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in ear
- use twice daily for up to four days if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe
Children under 12 years: consult a doctor
|Carbamide peroxide 6.5%||Earwax removal aid|
|Inactive ingredients: citric acid, flavor, glycerin, propylene glycol, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, water|
Tamper evident: Do not use if outer carton is open or torn. Keep carton for future reference.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- ear drainage or discharge
- ear pain
- irritation or rash in the ear
- an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum
- recently had ear surgery
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- you need to use more than four days
- Excessive earwax remains after use of this product
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- do not store above 25°C (77°F)
- store bottle in the outer carton
- product foams on contact with earwax due to release of oxygen. There may be an associated "crackling" sound.
- keep tip on bottle when not in use
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.