Derma E, Skin Lighten, Natural Fade and Age Spot Cream, 2 oz (56 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: DME-00475
- UPC Code: 030985004755
- Package Quantity: 2 oz (56 g)
2.4 x 2.4 x 2.4 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.92|
- All Skin Types
- Natural Solution: Therapeutic Topicals
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- With Licorice, Alpha-Arbutin & Vitamin C
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Gluten Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never Any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
- Derma e Natural Skincare: Solutions That Work
We're serious about skin care and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
-Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
- Skin Lighten is a unique, natural blend of vitamins and herbs.
- Helps to remove age and liver spots, lighten your complexion and even skin tone.
- Uses no harmful bleaches or hydroquinone.
- Inhibits melanin production (skin pigment) and helps to disperse existing melanin.
Apply morning and evening to clean bare skin. Usable under all other cosmetics. For best results, use twice daily for at least 3-4 weeks.
(Aqua), caprylic/capric triglyceride, stearic acid, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root extract, silybum marianum (milk thistle) extract, zinc oxide, alpha-arbutin, ascorbyl palmitate (C-ester), glyceryl stearate and Peg-100 stearate, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (vitamin A), panax ginseng root extract, dimethicone, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, potassium sorbate.
Excellent for brightening complexion
Excellent for brightening complexion
I bought this because I wanted a moisturizer that would even out my skin and help lighten post-acne marks. This definitely does the trick, though it takes several weeks of daily use to see the results. My skin looks brighter and clearer and I receive compliments about it--a big deal for a former acne sufferer! Even though it looks thick and greasy, this is not a very moisturizing cream and does not make your skin oily. I have combination-dry skin so I need to mix this with a heavier moisturizer, but combination-oily types should be happy with the texture.
Posted by 5216473413430010686 on Jan 06, 2017
M Using this Cream Since one week And I Am Seeing The results i Ll add It To My Beauty Routine..i Strongly recommend this Cream To All Who Wants a Glowing complexion.
You must to try it
Posted by 4788946540497888429 on Sep 19, 2016
I've been using this cream for about 4 weeks. It seems that spots are lighter but I don't like the smell (I use this product with Mad Hippie vit C and Skinoren Cream)
this cream is good!
Posted by 5276769198342709826 on Jun 08, 2016
i really like the cream because it is not greasy and yet leaves me with the feeling that my skin is well-hydrated and soft. i have to admit that i don.t see that my spots are fading, but i like it anyway! if you don.t have high expectations for the whitening part of the cream description, i would strongly recommend you to try it!
Light and easily absorb
Posted by 5700239533969413545 on Jun 08, 2016
Can't really see the lightening effect on age spot yet after 2 weeks. Its very light and good for day cream. I like that it is easily absorb into the skin and no sticky feeling.