Derma E, Soothing Eye Gel, with Anti-Aging Pycnogenol, 1/2 oz (14 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.06 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: DME-01950
- UPC Code: 030985019506
- Package Quantity: 1/2 oz (14 g)
1 x 1.5 x 4.4 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- All Skin Types
- Natural Solutions: Sensitive Skin
- Skincare Solutions
- Natural Ingredients
- Visibly Reduces Puffiness
- Derma E is Family Owned and Operated
- Proven Natural Formulations Since 1984
- Cruelty-Free/Gluten-Free/Vegan/pH Balanced
- Never any Harmful Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, Petrolatum, Mineral Oil or Artificial Colors
We're serious about skincare and provide only the finest natural products available. Every product we make is crafted with powerful, active ingredients scientifically-proven to deliver noticeable results and visible improvement. That's why health-conscious people trust derma e for natural, highly-concentrated skincare products that work.
—Dr. Linda Miles L. Ac., D.O.M.
derma e natural skincare: solutions that work
- Pycnogenol is a super antioxidant 50 times more powerful than Vitamin E.
- This fragrance-free cooling eye gel with Green Tea extract helps soothe and protect the fragile eye area.
- Helps reduce the appearance of lines, dryness and puffiness.
Gently apply a pearl-sized amount around the entire eye area. For best results use morning and evening.
Water (aqua), hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) extract, pinus pinaster (pycnogenol) bark extract, allantoin, glycerin, panthenol, carbomer, organic camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract* (.1%), organic aloe barbadensis leaf extract* (.1%), beta-alanine, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin.
*Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International or USDA.
Best eye cream I've found
good for normal skin
Posted by 5225480487122775845 on Dec 20, 2016
For my dry skin under eye area - it's not moisturizing enough. Haven't noticed any anti-aging effect either.
Nice gel but not happy with expiry date
Posted by 4924741798902508196 on May 27, 2016
The product itself is great, I love the light gel texture, not sticky and soothes the eye area well but does not help much with puffiness. I purchased this product many times before and only this time did I receive two which I ordered with an expiry the month later. So I have no idea how to finish two tubes within a month! Please do not send out products that has a soon to expire date that was shown differently in the description.
close to expiry stock
Posted by 5493125444147422515 on May 09, 2016
brought the eye gel in Mar 2016, was using it alternatively with my other eye cream, to my astonishment, I realised today the "best used" is by 5/2016. I don't know should I dump it away or continue using. hope the supplier can be more considerate not to send out such products.
Posted by 4994064288513988152 on Feb 08, 2015
Fantastic eye gel for those with oil skin and living in hot country.