Dickinson Brands, T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel Hemorrhoidal Pads, with Aloe, 100 Pads
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.95 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: DIC-00030
- UPC Code: 052651000304
- Package Quantity: 100 Pads
3.8 x 3.9 x 4.4 in, 0.8 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Cleanse, Soothe, Treat
- Relieves Hemorrhoidal & Vaginal Irritation
- Cools & Comforts
- Natural Fragrance
- Flushable. Safe for Septic & Sewer Systems
T.N. Dickinson's Hemorrhoidal Pads are extra soft and allow for the gentlest possible treatment of tender, inflamed hemorrhoidal tissue.
Can be used daily to freshen and cleanse. They are especially refreshing during menstrual periods.
Effective for every day personal hygiene use on external rectal and vaginal areas.
Recommended as a final cleansing step at diaper changing time. They leave a soothing, protective coating on baby's sensitive skin.
For additional relief from irritation of inflamed tissue. Can be folded and used as a compress. Particularly beneficial in relieving discomfort following childbirth, rectal or vaginal surgery.
T.N. Dickinson's Hemorrhoidal Pads, moistened with Witch Hazel offer relief from itching, burning and irritation caused by hemorrhoids.
T.N. Dickinson's Witch Hazel has been recognized as a mild, natural and effective astringent and cleansing aid for over a century. Using a time-honored distillation process, the therapeutic properties of Witch Hazel are captured to product Nature's Gentle Ingredient for Personal Care.
- Adults: cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly
- Gently dry by blotting with toilet tissue or soft cloth before application
- Apply product to affected area by patting and then discard
- Use up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement
- Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
For external use only.
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage unless recommended by a physician.
- do not put this product into rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
Stop use and ask doctor if
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- bleeding occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Not tested on animals.
|Witch hazel 50%||Astringent|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, glycerin, alcohol 7%, benzethonium chloride, methylparaben and aloe barbadensis leaf juice|
I cannot praise this product enough. I used these pads after the birth of my little one, and they were a god-sent. The relief they offered me cannot be matched. Highly recommended. If you are pregnant, make sure you put these in your hospital bag!
Posted by 4757783929110743986 on Feb 08, 2017
A lifesaver for butt problems :)
Posted by 5288218392958167166 on Dec 30, 2016
These little pads have done miracles to my hemorrhoidal! In an instant the pain and itchiness stops. Love them and will order more.
Posted by Reviewer1440774 on Jul 02, 2016
They really have a soothing effect. Recommended!
Free shipping with Amazon
Posted by 5244133664793516768 on May 12, 2016
Amazon has free shipping
Posted by TropicalUrbanite on Mar 06, 2016
This may sound weird but I bought this as a quick face refreshing wipe. It smells like witch hazel and doesn't sting the eyes. I wish they make a larger diameter and travel pack version.