Doctor's Best, Celadrin Cream, 2 oz (57 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.24 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: DRB-00138
- UPC Code: 753950001381
- Package Quantity: 2 oz (57 g)
2.4 x 2.4 x 2.2 in, 0.2 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Science-Based Nutrition
- Topical Analgesic Pain Relief
Use: For temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with simple backache, joint pain, strains, bruises and sprains.
Celadrin Cream with menthol and fatty acid esters provides minor pain relief for sore muscles and joints and the surrounding areas.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times per day.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of product and consult a physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center immediately.
Store in a cool, dry place.
|Menthol (1.25%)||Topical Analgesic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Deionized water, celadrin proprietary blend (blend of esterified fatty acid carbons (EFAC) including cetyl myristate, cetyl myristoleate, cetyl oleate, cetyl palmitoleate, cetyl laurate), benzyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, mentha piperita (peppermint oil), olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, PEG 100 stearate, cetyl alcohol, phenoxyethanol, chlorphenesin, benzoic acid, butylene glycol, sorbic acid, cetearyl alcohol, carbomer, alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), lecithin, potassium hydroxide.|
I have used everything everyone ever recommended for my achy knees, and noting seemed to make nay difference. Wednesday I started taking Celadrin capsules and Friday night I rubbed Celadrin on my knees before sleep and Saturday morning played three sets of tennis--first time in years with no pain. Amazing.
Posted by Reviewer2179488 on Oct 11, 2013
I would like to thank you for this and yes have had some real relief from the celadrin cream,I am very pleased I purchased it,also other products I have purchased as celadrin,have recommended this to others and they to have had good results.
Posted by Reviewer2177733 on Sep 19, 2013
Very effective cream, sooth my painful shoulder and other affected area, it really works.
Posted by Reviewer2007562 on Aug 09, 2013
Posted by 5435349709488651067 on Feb 13, 2013
Love this cream would not be with out it. This is the best cream ever