Best By: January 2025
- Date First Available: July 2011
- Product Code: DRB-00257
- UPC Code: 753950002579
- Package Quantity: 120 Count
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 2.6 x 2.6 in, 0.4 lb
Frequently purchased together
- Science-Based Nutrition™
- Dietary Supplement
- Helps Support A Healthy Immune System
- Vegan / Non-GMO / Gluten Free / Soy Free
Doctor's Best Vitamin C contains Q®-C, which is manufactured in Scotland and prized for its quality and reliability. Vitamin C is indispensable to the body for its role in the synthesis of collagen, carnitine, and certain brain chemical transmitters. Abundant clinical research confirms Vitamin C's fundamental support for the immune system, brain, eyes, heart and circulation, and all organ systems.
Vitamin C is also an electron donor, supporting numerous enzymes and enhancing the body's total antioxidant potential.
- Helps support a healthy immune system.
- Helps support the body's antioxidant potential.
- Essential cofactor for important enzyme systems.
- Essential for joints and other connective tissues.
Adult use: Take 1 capsule daily preferably without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
Modified cellulose (vegetarian capsule).
Store in a cool dry place.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.
|Serving Size: 1 Veggie Capsule|
|Servings Per Container: 120|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as Q®-C ascorbic acid)||1000 mg||1110%|