Dr. Bronner's, 18-in-1 Hemp Pure-Castile Soap, Baby Unscented, 16 fl oz (473 ml)
- Expiration Date: June 14 2024
- Date First Available: May 30 2007
Shipping Weight:1.41 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: DBR-76216
- UPC Code: 018787762165
- Package Quantity: 16 fl oz
7.85 x 2.45 x 2.4 in, 1.19 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Family Soapmakers Since 1858
- Certified Fair Trade
- Made with Organic Oils
- Dr. Bronner's All-One!® Magic Soaps
- Over 150 Years & 5 Generations of Soap Excellence
- Certified under The USDA National Organic Program
- No Detergents
- No Foaming Agents
- 100% Biodegradable!
In all we do, let us be generous, fair & loving to Space Earth and all its inhabitants. For we're All-One or None! All-One!
Dilute: Enjoy 1 soap for 18 different uses! Shave-shampoo-shower-bath-mop-launder-degrease! Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile is the very best soap for body, home and Spaceship Earth! Synthetic preservatives? Detergents? Foaming agents? None! Health is our greatest wealth! Enjoy Body rub to stimulate body-mind-soul-spirit and teach the Essence Moral ABC uniting all free in the shepherd-astronomer Israel's greatest All-One-God-Faith!
Dr. Bronner's is Certified
- Fair for Life Fair Trade
- OTCO - Oregon Tilt Certified Organic
- Leaping Bunny Certified - Not animal tested
- Certified Vegan
- Non GMO Project Verified
2-3x more concentrated than many leading liquid soaps, cleansers & bodywashes. Dilute with water. Clouds when cold. Put in warm room/water: clears at above 70°F.
Enjoy only 2 cosmetics, enough sleep & Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap' to clean body-mind-soul-spirit instantly uniting one! Absolute cleanliness is godliness! For facial packs, scalp & soothing body rub, and dash on bath towel in sink of hot water. Wring out. Lay over face & scalp. Massage with finger tips. Repeat 3 or 4 times 'til arms, leg & all are rubbed, always towards the heart. Rinse towel in pain hot water and massage again. Breathe deeply!
Dilute! Dilute! OK!
- One small squirt applied to wet washcloth to wash hands-face-body.
- Work 1/2 tbsp. into wet hair, rinse with Dr. Bromer's Organic Hair Rinse.
- Dilute 1:10 with water for hand-washed dishes, best in soft water.
- For laundry, 1/3 - 1/2 c. soap in large load, add 1/2 c. vinegar in rinse cycle.
- Mop floor with 1/2 c. soap diluted in 3 gal. of hot water.
- Wash dog by wetting fur, massage soap in for good lather, rinse well.
- A dash in bowl of water to remove residue from Fruit & Veggies. Rinse clean.
- All-Purpose Cleaner: add 1/4 c. of soap to qt. of water in spray bottle.
- One tbsp. in qt. of water to spray plants for bugs. Dash of cayenne optional.
- Shave face-underarms-legs: lather up 5-10 drops in wet hands, apply.
Water, organic coconut oil*, potassium hydroxide†, organic palm kernel oil*, organic olive oil*, organic hemp oil, organic jojoba oil, citric acid, tocopherol.
Contains at least 70% fair for life fair trade certified ingredients.
*Certified fair trade ingredients
†None remains after saponifying oils into soap and glycerin
Don't drink soap! Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.