Dr. Bronner's, 18-in-1 Hemp Pure-Castile Soap, Lavender, 32 fl oz (946 ml)
- Expiration Date: April 29 2024
- Date First Available: May 30 2007
Shipping Weight:2.75 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: DBR-77432
- UPC Code: 018787774328
- Package Quantity: 32 fl oz
8.98 x 3.2 x 3.15 in, 2.325 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Family Soapmakers Since 1858
- Certified Fair Trade
- No Detergents
- Over 150 Years & 5 Generations of Soap Excellence
- Made With Organic Oils
- Certified Under The USDA National Organic Program
- No Foaming Agents
- 100% Biodegradable
- Fair Trade Certified Ingredients
Dr. Bronner's Is Certified
- Fair For Life
- Oregon Tilth Certified Organic
- Leaping Bunny Certified
- Certified Vegan
- Non GMO Project Verified
Dilute: Enjoy 1 soap for 18 different uses! Shave-Shampoo-Shower-Bath-Mop-Launder-Degrease! Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile is the very best soap for body, home and Spaceship Earth! Synthetic preservatives? Detergents? Foaming agents? None! Health is our greatest wealth! Enjoy body rub to stimulate body-mind-soul-spirit and teach the Essene Moral ABC uniting all free in the sheperd - astronomer Israel's greatest All-One-God-Faith!
2-3x more concentrated than many leading liquid soaps, cleansers & bodywashes.
Dilute! Dilute! Ok!
- One small squirt applied to wet hands or washcloth to wash hands-face-body.
- Work 1/2 tbsp. into wet hair, rinse with Dr. Bronner's Organic Hair Rinse.
- Dilute 1:10 with water for hand-washed dishes, best in soft water.
- For laundry, 1/3 - 1/2 c. soap in large load, add 1/2 c. vinegar in rinse cycle.
- Mop floor: 1/2 c. soap in 3 gal. of hot water.
- Wash dog by wetting fur, then massage soap in for good lather, rinse thoroughly.
- A dash in bowl of water to remove residue from Fruit & Veggies. Rinse clean.
- All-Purpose Cleaner: add 1/4 c. of soap to qt. of water in spray bottle.
- One tbsp. in qt. of water to spray plants for bugs. Dash of cayenne optional.
- Shave face-underarms-legs: lather up 5-10 drops in wet hands, apply.
Water, organic coconut oil*, potassium hydroxide†, organic palm kernel oil*, organic olive oil*, lavandin extract, organic hemp oil, organic jojoba oil, lavender extract, citric acid, tocopherol.
Contains at Least 70% Fair for Life
*Certified Fair Trade Ingredients
† None remains after saponifying oils into soap glycerin.
Don't drink soap. Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. Do no squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
Dilute with water. Clouds when cold. Put in warm room/water: clears at about 70F°.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.