Dr. McDougall's, Right Foods, Asian Pilafs, Masala Lentil, 2.6 oz (73 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.4 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: MCD-02008
- UPC Code: 767335020089
- Package Quantity: 2.6 oz (73 g)
3.7 x 3.8 x 4 in, 0.25 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- All Natural
- Low Fat · Gluten Free
- Sourced No BPA
Enjoy this mouth-watering meal of Masala Lentil Pilaf. It's quick, easy and only 280 calories per meal with 8 g protein. Try stirring in diced fresh tomato, mango or peas.
Nourishing your well-being while helping to sustain the earth is our recipe for happiness. That's why we source non-genetically modified ingredients and make our cups with paper sourced from certified, responsibly managed forests.
Sustaining the Earth Sustaining You
Microwave (1100 Watts) Cooking Instructions
- Remove the lid and flavor packet.
- Pour flavor packet contents into cup.
- Add Room Temperature water to fill line inside cup (about 2 1/2" above bottom of cup). Stir well.
- Microwave on Medium (60% power) for 2 1/2 minutes or until sauce comes to a rapid boil without boiling over. Microwave ovens vary; heating time and power may need to be adjusted. (Note: With most microwaves, you can adjust the power level by pressing the Power button several times until you see 60%). Stop microwave if product is overcooking.
- Remove from microwave, stir, cover tightly (e.g. with aluminum foil or a plate) and let stand 6 minutes or until rice and beans are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Boiling Water Instructions
Follow instructions above except add Boiling water to fill line and do not microwave. Let stand covered for 6 minutes until rice and beans are tender and sauce thickens. Stir again and enjoy.
Food/Soup should be cooked to 165ºF
Caution: Cup and food may be hot.
Please handle with care.
Brown rice, white rice, lentils, raisins, vegetables* (tomato, garlic, onion, shallots, green onion, cilantro), sea salt, masala spices, potato starch, organic evaporated cane juice, yeast extract, natural flavors (vegan), turmeric.
Made in a facility that uses peanuts and other food allergens.
Caution: Cup and food may be hot. Please handle with care.
|Serving Size: 73 g (1 Container)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||20|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fatty Acids||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||56 g||18%|
|Dietary Fibers||6 g||24%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
I did not know instant food could taste this good! And I have been in the militarily and tasted a lot of instant food in the fields. Next time I will buy mor than one ;)
Best of the McDougall Items
Posted by 5165585829204024721 on Dec 04, 2014
Of all the McDougall stuff, this one is the best and more filling also.
asian entree masala lentil pilaf
Posted by 5707958898045110618 on Dec 02, 2014
ce n'est pas mes préférés...
Posted by ProDeath on Jul 28, 2014
This entree was good. It wasn't too spicy, although I wasn't crazy about the raisins.
Posted by 5597199085476398663 on Jun 04, 2014
Decent option for a quick, small lunch. Not a strong flavor when used with other starch and protein.