Dr. Mercola, L-Arginine, 120 Capsules
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Dr. Mercola, L-Arginine, 120 Capsules
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: MCL-01192
- UPC Code: 813006011921
- Package Quantity: 120 Capsules
2.6 x 2.6 x 5 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Dietary Supplement
Just like other bodily functions, nitric oxide signaling efficiency declines as a normal part of aging. Your endothelial cells produce nitric oxide to help your vessels stay relaxed and open for blood flow.
As your efficiency to produce nitric oxide slows down, your body could use some help to support optimal blood flow. L-arginine is a precursor to nitric oxide that is needed by the lining in your vessels (endothelium) to create nitric oxide.
A semi-essential amino acid called L-arginine appears to be at the heart of the matter of supporting your cardiovascular health.
Maintaining the natural, healthy functions of your vascular endothelium (vessel lining) is dependent on an efficient supply of L-arginine.
- Let me quickly summarize your potential benefits from L-Arginine…
- Helps blood vessels relax to promote optimal blood flow in your body
- Aids in helping to maintain healthy blood pressure levels that are already within the normal range
- Promotes healthy breathing
- Provides support for your immune system
- Enhances your exercise tolerance
- Promotes your overall cardiovascular system vitality
But, one of the biggest challenges with L-arginine is its absorption rate.
Your body very rapidly absorbs and metabolizes L-arginine. This means you would likely have to take supplements frequently during the day in order to maintain increased levels of L-arginine in your body.
What I discovered is an L-arginine solution with a unique patented formula for what’s called ‘sustained-release.’
Sustained-release helps you maintain an optimal level of L-arginine in your system over a 24-hour period… reducing the need to frequently take capsules throughout the day.
So, give your cardiovascular system the support you desire and order L-Arginine today.
Adults, as a dietary supplement, Take two capsules twice daily.
Time-sorb** (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, magnesium citrate laurate), capsule (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, water), leucine, silicon dioxide.
**L-Arginine complexed with Time-Sorb, a time-release matrix.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if safety seal is broken.
If you are nursing, pregnant, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult your physician before taking this product.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules|
|Servings Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|*Daily Value not established. |
** L-Arginine complexed with Time-Sorb, a time-release matrix.