Dragon Herbs, Green eeTee, 30 Stick Packets, 1.6 g Each (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.53 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: DRA-81330
- UPC Code: 679392813309
- Package Quantity: 30 Stick Packets, 1.6 g Each
3.6 x 3.6 x 5.7 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Di Tao Certified Authentic Source
- Easy · Economical · Tea · Effective · Ecological
- Premium Organic Tea
- Instant Granules
- USDA Organic
- Makes 60 Cups
- FITT- Fingerprint Identical Transfer Technology
Green eeTee is a premium instant organic tea that is made with a cutting edge extraction technology called FITT. FITT stands for Fingerprint Identical Transfer Technology. This patented technology captures the original phytochemical profile of a botanical (the plant's fingerprint) and transfers it safely and almost identically into the final extract, preserving the aroma, color and taste of the plant perfectly. The result is an instant granule that tastes and smells just like its original plant. Green eeTee instant granules produce a tasty and aromatic brew that is second to none.
Enjoy with Ease!
Green eeTee is truly eeextraordinary in many ways!
Easy - Green eeTee dissolves clear in seconds, even at room temperature. You can now make iced tea no the fly. Just add water, stir, and then add ice. Voila!
Economical - At $0.50 a cup, this tea is instantly affordable.
Effective - With FITT, 95-98% of all of the tea's active ingredients are transferred to the Green eeTee extract.
Ecological - FITT uses 33% less energy than traditional extraction methods and produces 1/20th the waste of home brewing.
Add one stick (1.6 g) of Green eeTee powder to 2 cups of water (16 oz), hot or room temperature, stir or shake until the powder completely dissolves. For iced tea, use room temperature water to dissolve the powder first then add ice. You may flavor the tea with sweeteners, fruits, or herbal tinctures. You may also adjust the amount of Green eeTee to your liking.
|Serving Size: 1 Packet, 1.6 g|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Organic green tea extract, maltodextrin (A binding agent, enzymatically derived from plant starch. May contain a trace amount of corn or wheat.)||†|
|† Daily value not established.|