Earth's Best, Organic Baby Food, First Prunes, Stage 1, 4 Months & Up, 2.5 oz (71 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.5 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: JAS-20034
- UPC Code: 023923200340
- Package Quantity: 2.5 oz (71 g)
2 x 2 x 2.2 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Remove contents from jar to heat & serve.
Stir & Serve. After opening, refrigerate, use within 3 days.
Refrigerate after opening.
Water, organic prunes, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
- No artificial colors
- No artificial flavors
- No preservatives
- No genetically engineered ingredients
- Unsalted & Unsweetened
- Wheat free
Safety button. Pops up when original seal is broken.
Do not use if button is up.
|Serving Size: 1 Jar (71 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value:|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Organic, Great, Healthy!
Has been average for us
Posted by 4857636049683904171 on Jul 06, 2014
My son did not like this. It could be because we have only given him fresh fruits so far and may be he is not a great fan of packaged fruits. I ate the rest mixed with my yogurt and it tasted good.
Baby loved it!
Posted by anomisyu on Mar 20, 2014
Good ingredients & good price + baby loved it.
Posted by kanoekat on Mar 18, 2014
I use this to keep the little one's bowels moving. Baby likes it!
Posted by 5636655063504248055 on Dec 03, 2013
tasty, good price and also organic