Earth's Best, Organic, Baby Food, First Squash, Stage 1, 4 Months & Up, 2.5 oz (71 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.5 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: JAS-20039
- UPC Code: 023923200395
- Package Quantity: 2.5 oz (71 g)
2.1 x 2.1 x 2.1 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- USDA Organic
- No Artificial Colors
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Remove contents from jar to heat & serve.
Stir & Serve. After opening, refrigerate, use within 3 days.
Safety button pops up when original seal is broken.
Do not use if button us up.
Refrigerate after opening.
|Serving Size: 1 Jar (71 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
Baby likes OK
Posted by 4942575889864135256 on Oct 23, 2013
I love that it is organic, but my 7 month old son doesn't like the thin consistency of Earth's Best purees. These really are very uniformly pureed, and remind me the consistency of a bisque or very thick stew/soup. My son just isn't interested in this though.
They are all good.
Posted by 5332195164965589633 on Sep 09, 2013
The packing are firm,so all the items can be protected.I like this.
Posted by 5144584853365798466 on Oct 11, 2012
my baby likes it.