Earth's Best, Organic Whole Grain Multi-Grain Cereal, 8 oz (227 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order after discounts and credits applied, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 90 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.77 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: JAS-90002
- UPC Code: 023923900028
- Package Quantity: 8 oz (227 g)
2 x 5.5 x 7.4 in, 0.65 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- The Earth's Best Way to Grow
- 45% Daily Value of Iron for Infants
- No GEI
- Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- Oats, Spelt and Barley Blend When Ready to Move Beyond Rice Cereal
- Easily Digestible
- Iron Fortified
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by QAI
All Babies Begin Life 100% Pure...Feed Them Accordingly
From the first spoonful on, you can be sure your baby's rapidly developing little body is getting only pure, healthy, organic nutrition. We take extra steps with our cereal and all our baby foods.
- Organic Certified Grown Without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- 45% Daily Value of Iron for infants
- 25% of the Daily Value for Six B Vitamins
- Made With No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Unsalted & Unsweetened
- Only Whole Grain
- Never any Artificial Colors or Preservatives
Organic & Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
The long-term effects of potential pesticide residues are not fully understood, but we do know that the risks are real, especially for infants and children. That's why Earth's Best Organic brings you only organic foods grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. Earth's Best Organic is also made without genetically engineered ingredients.
We fortify our cereals with key nutrients including Iron, Zinc & B Vitamins
- 25% of the Daily Value for 6 B-complex vitamins that help support a healthy immune and nervous system to help your baby convert food into energy to power their day!
- Zinc is an important mineral for infants, as it plays a key role during this time of rapid growth and development, as well as cell repair and immune function.
- Pediatrician recommend the introduction of iron-rich foods, including fortified cereals, to help maintain adequate iron levels for both breast fed and formula fed infants.
Whole Grain Natural Goodness
Unlike processed grains, whole grains are not stripped of nutrients, giving your baby more naturally occurring vitamins and minerals in a gentle, digestible cereal.
Simply Mix & Serve
- Pour desired amount of cereal in a bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula or water).
- Mix to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any remaining cereal from feeding.
For Baby's First Feeding
Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 3-4 tablespoons of breast milk or formula. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. Gradually increase serving amount over feedings.
- Heat liquid of choice on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Pour and Mix heated liquid thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved as it breaks down its composition.
Organic whole grain barley flour, organic whole grain oat flour, organic whole grain spelt (wheat) flour, vitamins & minerals (calcium phosphate, ferric pyrophosphate, zinc oxide, alpha tocopherol acetate [vitamin E], niacinamide [vitamin B3], thiamine mononitrate [vitamin B1], riboflavin [vitamin B2], pyridoxine hydrochloride [vitamin B6], cyanocobalamin [vitamin B12], folic acid), alpha-amylase.
Store in a cool dry place.
Use within 30 days of opening.
Package sold by weight, not volume. (Contents may settle during shipping.)
|Serving Size: 4 Tbsp (14 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||%Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase
delicious and healthy
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase
My baby loves these!
Great product, but packaging could improve
Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase
It's about the best valued cereal you can get. But I always have to empty it into another container to keep it. The packaging doesn't allow for you to close it back properly (it's just a lip) and I never felt fully comfortable leaving it like that for days and continue to feed my baby from the box. I always have to find another airtight container to put it in. Also, because it is grains, it is necessary to keep it in a proper container to prevent insects (just like flour). I stay in a humid area so not putting it into airtight containers also mean the cereal bunches up after a while.
Not the best packaging for keeping out bugs
Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase
We opened the box and gave the cereal to our baby. The next day we found the cereal infested with tiny little bugs. Needless to say we were horrified. A cardboard box is not 100% bug proof. The product needs to be in a sealed bag to prevent even the tiniest of bugs from getting in.