EcoTools, Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set, 1 Set
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.26 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ECT-01206
- UPC Code: 079625012064
- Package Quantity: 1 Set
8.2 x 5 x 0.9 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.87|
- Earth-Friendly Beauty
- Soft, Cruelty-Free Bristles
- Natural & Recycled Materials
- Convenient Cosmetic Bag
This Earth-Friendly Set Shows Respect for the Planet:
- Handles made from bamboo, a highly sustainable plant.
- 100% cruelty-free, soft taklon bristles.
- Recycled Aluminum Ferrules
- Natural Cotton and Hemp Cosmetic Bag
- Reusable Storage Pouch
- Blush Brush
- Eye Shading Brush
- Eyeliner Brush
- Lash and Brow Groomer
- Concealer Brush
- Cosmetic Bag
- Gently apply blush in an upward motion over cheek bones and blend edges.
Eye Shading Brush
- Apply a neutral shadow on the lid or crease and blend up and toward your brow bone.
- Dot along lash line in short, connected strokes from outer corner in.
- For brows, apply a small amount of shadow to brow to cover sparse or light areas.
Lash and Brow Groomer
- Use brush to give brows shape by brushing upward and out.
- Use comb to separate and lengthen lashes after applying mascara.
- Use brush tip to precisely apply concealer.
- Use the flat, fanned portion of the brush to blend.
- Holds both brushes and makeup.
oh so soft!
oh so soft!
These brushes are soft and wonderful. They do an excellent job of applying the make-up. There is an assortment of different sizes, so there is a brush for every need. They are a great deal!
My favorit brushes
Posted by 5509906230584378007 on Mar 17, 2017
I just love EcoTools brushes and these are no exeption.
Posted by 5337426758606211709 on Jan 13, 2017
These are soft and really well shaped. I bought these at the same time as a set of real techniques brushes and I much prefer these. I feel like they blend a little better and the shape/texture feels more special in my hand too.
Very good 😊
Posted by 5655535194353625406 on Dec 07, 2016
Posted by 5558228704976078419 on Dec 04, 2016
Good quality for this price
I love these brushes
Posted by 4862933846927365572 on Oct 22, 2016
Really recommend these makeup brushes for someone who wants cruelty free brushes that don't cost the earth. I think the quality of them is fantastic! They're great for mineral powders etc.