- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.41 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ECT-01244
- UPC Code: 079625012446
- Package Quantity: 4 Brushes
8.2 x 5.2 x 1.2 in, 0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.90|
- Beautiful You. Beautiful World.
- The Perfect Gift
- Gift Tag, Ribbon and Gift Box included!
- No Gift Wrapping Necessary!
The Beautiful Complexion Set includes all four brushes from the EcoTools Complexion Collection. All brushes in the set are dermatologist tested and are made with soft, cruelty-free bristles, recycled aluminum ferrules and sleek bamboo handles.
Beautifully soft to reduce shine
Help reduce oil and shine for a fresh look that lasts all day with the Mattifying Finish Brush.
Beautifully soft for an even skin tone
Boost the benefits of your BB/CC cream and tinted moisturizer with the Skin Perfecting Brush.
Beautifully Soft for under eye coverage
Smooth and reduce appearance of fine lines and under eye circles with the Eye Perfecting Brush
Beautifully Soft for spot coverage
Precisely target imperfections for an even, radiant finish with the Correcting Concealer Brush
- Untie ribbon and bring top end bottom flaps to the front of the box (Tip: Cut clasp on bow with scissors, do not rip or pull)
- Fold the flaps over the front of the packaging
- Tie ribbon through holes on front of packaging to secure box closed
- The perfect gift is now ready for delivery!
I love the idea of having a gift wrap right there, even though I bought it for myself. The brushes are very adorable, well made and easy to use. Bristles are dense, except for the complexion brush, this baby is very fluffy. My favorite brush is eye perfecting brush, because with it you can conceal under eye area, use it for contouring or general concealing. The fluffy one I personally prefer to use for blusher application, it gives very smooth and natural appearance. Although, I like the set a lot, I have a little tiny minus to admit - I think bamboo (which look very cute) handles are a bit too wide. For home usage it's good enough, but for professional might be too bulky, you have to adjust yourself to it.
Posted by 5431412244790193367 on Jan 21, 2017
Those brushes are a big no-no: too harsh and hard, leaving traces of make-up on skin. Very disappointed
Posted by 4979986109101524417 on Dec 15, 2016
I thougt they were better. I think they are a little bit expensive, they are not too soft, I don't use them so much.. I prefer real technics for sure
Posted by 4818943558602936499 on Dec 07, 2016
The Brushes Are Not What I Expected.
Posted by 4897873582275463576 on Dec 06, 2016
The powder brush works well as well as the one for BB creams. The rest are so stiff and harsh on you