Ecover, Stain Remover, 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)
Buy 4+Save 5%
Buy 12+Save 10%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.65 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ECV-16800
- UPC Code: 728997168007
- Package Quantity: 6.8 fl oz (200 ml)
7 x 2 x 2 in, 0.55 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $2.00|
- Get Nature On Your Side
- Built-in Stain Fighting Brush
- With Plant-Based & Mineral Ingredients
- Removes Stubborn Stains
- Helps Remove Grass, Mud, Grease & More
- Convenient, Built-In Brush Helps Lift Stains Away
- Made Using Renewable Plant-Based & Mineral Ingredients
Our powerful stain stick helps remove grass, mud, grease and more. Made with renewable plant-based & mineral ingredients, our biodegradable formula is tough on stains, but gentle on the environment. Simply work the liquid into the fabric with the built-in brush and wash as usual. Cleaning couldn't be easier.
Moisten fabric with water. Apply liquid to stain sparingly. Work in liquid with built-in-brush. Place in normal washing load. Not recommended for wool, silk and other delicate fabrics.
Water (aqua), lauryl glucoside, sodium laureth sulfate, sodium chloride, alcohol, fragrance (parfum: linalool), citric acid, subtilisin, linalool, methylisothiazolinone, benzisothiazolinone, cellulase.
Keep out of reach of children.
Eye irritant. In case of eye contact, flush well with water. Seek medical advice.
It works as stated
It works as stated
I used this product on an oil stain on a cotton shirt and it worked. I followed the simple instructions. It even has a brush built in to the top which makes it easier to work in to the stain. It is reasonably priced for what it is. If you found this review helpful, kindly visit my iHerb home page by clicking on my handle name above. There you can read my other value added reviews. Peace and good health.
Was this review helpful to you?
Posted by 4929705983040557957 on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Do the job, remove fresh stains
Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Greate for my baby cloths.
Posted by 5262462037184150319 on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Easy to use and clean the dirty
Posted by jessie1 on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase
Keep the price low please
Effective stain remover!
Posted by 4719861056205861483 on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase
I like this product, especially the applicator tip is interesting and good for lightly scrubbing in the mixture to your stain.