Eden Foods, Organic EdenSoy Extra, Vanilla Soymilk, 32 fl oz (946 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:2.72 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: EDN-02545
- UPC Code: 024182025453
- Package Quantity: 32 fl oz (946 ml)
6.6 x 3.8 x 2.6 in, 2.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- 7 g Protein
- Real Vanilla
- Fortified with Vitamins & Calcium
- Organically Grown Double Certified
- OCIA Certified Organic
- Only Whole Bean Soy Protein
- Tested GEO Free
- Naturally Occurring Isoflavones 44 mg/Serving
- No Refined Sugars
- Dairy and Lactose Free
- Kosher Pareve
- Heart Healthy*
Vanilla EdenSoy Extra
EdenSoy is the only soymilk in America using only 100% Pure Vanilla Extract. Real vanilla is from the vanilla orchid. Three years after planting it blossoms, nine months later the vanilla beans are mature. To develop more than 250 flavor and fragrance components that are so loved the beans are dried for 3 to 6 months and soaked in water and alcohol for a year. It takes 4 pounds of fresh beans (about 600) to make a gallon of pure vanilla extract.
There is no substitute for pure vanilla.
Eden's meticulous tracking and audited records guarantee this food's purity.
The Extras in EdenSoy
- Vitamin B12 - Rare in the vegetable kingdom essential to good health.
- Beta Carotene - The antioxidant that becomes Vitamin A when metabolized.
- Vitamin E - A powerful antioxidant: ours is derived from soybeans.
- Vitamin D2 - The vegetable kingdom version for good Calcium assimilation
- Calcium - The mineral for teeth, bones, muscle and nerve functions.
*Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 25 grams of soy protein a day may reduce the risk of heart disease. One serving of EdenSoy Extra Vanilla provides 7 grams of soy protein.
- 2 cups old fashion organic rolled oats
- 2 cups Edensoy Extra Vanilla
- 2 T Eden dried blueberries, cranberries, or montmorency cherries
- 2 tsps. grated orange peel, optional
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Eden Sea Salt
- 2 cups fresh fruit
In a large bowl, or storage container, mix together all ingredients except fresh fruit. Cover and refrigerate overnight. The next morning, stir in fresh fruit. Garnish with dry roasted, chopped nuts, if desired.
Purified water, organic soybeans, naturally malted organic wheat and barley extract, vanilla extract, calcium carbonate, kombu seaweed, sea salt, vitamin E, beta carotene, vitamin D2, vitamin B-12
Shake well before opening. Refrigerate and use within 7 to 10 days.
|Serving Size: 8 fl oz (240 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: about 4|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Calories from Fat||25|
|Total Fat||3 g||4%|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Omega 3||215 mg||+|
|Omega 6||565 mg||+|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
|Omega 9||205 mg||+|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber||<1 g||2%|
|Biotin (Vit. H)||2%|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||8%|
|Not a significant source of vitamin C.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
+Daily value not established.
This tastes great, the amount of vanilla taste is just right.
One of my favs
Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jun 21, 2012
I like this so much I pay for shipping to Japan, land of soy milk. It's fortified and just tastes good.
Posted by Reviewer2546316 on Jan 12, 2012
Delicious soymilk and it didn't have the thick, flemmy feel of Silk soymilk!
I love EdenSoy Extra!
Posted by Reviewer3083289 on Feb 04, 2010
I love that I can buy EdenSoy Extra, Vanilla in bulk, because it's the only brand with real vanilla from the vanilla bean. It is also better than buying a multivitamin. I love the taste. It also had a great recipe for overnight oatmeal, which is soaked in soy milk. It's my favorite quick morning breakfast. I can also add fruits, nuts or anything else. Quick and easy. iHerb always sends it promptly.
Posted by Reviewer3153437 on Apr 24, 2009
That this would be a bargain over buying at the store but it was not upon further comparison. However the product itself tastes better than what I get at the store so I may continue to buy.