Eden Foods, Sea Salt, 14 oz (397 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:2.52 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: EDN-00200
- UPC Code: 024182002003
- Package Quantity: 14 oz (397 g)
3.4 x 3.4 x 4.4 in, 1.5 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.79|
- Hand Harvested
- French Celtic
Eden French Sea Salt is from the Bay of Biscay of the Brittany Isles where for 2,200 years salt farmers have hand harvested sea salt from treasured salt marshes. The sun baked and wind swept tide pools create crystals that are stone ground. It is a wealth of trace minerals, mellow and smooth. Real sea salt from ancient traditional methods.
This salt has no iodide added, an essential nutrient.
|Serving Size: 1/4 Tsp (1.2 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 330|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
|* Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|
Cheap and good
Posted by 5161745254805313162 on Feb 19, 2017
This is my 2nd purchase of this sea salt and it tastes great.
Posted by 5364932067813281692 on Jan 07, 2017
Great taste, a little goes far.
Excellent & Nutritious
Posted by cantyworks on Aug 04, 2016
The taste is fantastic.
GREAT Sea salt
Posted by 5685627838222225887 on Feb 25, 2016
This is the best sea salt I have even used! Flavorful by itself and great for marinating and cooking.