Best By: February 2026
- Date First Available: August 2020
- Product Code: EZV-11020
- UPC Code: 8806035110200
- Package Quantity: 44 Count
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.8 x 0.9 in, 0.03 lb
Frequently purchased together
- 12 MM- 12 Each
- 10 MM- 8 Each
- 8 MM - 24 Each
- Made in Korea
[Properties] Protect your skin from secondary infection reduce the urge to squeeze.
3 different transparent patch sizes for various uses. Simple and easy to use. Thin layered patch with great adhesive power and convenient usage.
- Clean and completely dry the desired area (Make sure skin is free of lotion or cream).
- Normally it can be attached for 3-4 days, but replace it anytime if the patch gets too swollen due to the absorption of secretion.
Peel off the release paper depending on the wound area and flatly attach the adhesive side to the wound area.
- Do not use on infected or deep puncture wounds.
- Do not use this product if you are diabetic or have poor blood circulation or fragile skin.
- Discontinue use if redness or blister occurs and consult a doctor.
[Preservation method] Container, room temperature storage (1-30°C).
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.