Ella's Kitchen, Mouth Watering Beef Medley, Beef with Vegetables + Potatoes, 4.5 oz (127 g)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ELL-00047
- UPC Code: 845901000472
- Package Quantity: 4.5 oz (127 g)
6.2 x 3.4 x 1.2 in, 0.3 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $1.73|
- I'm Organic
- Stage 2
- From 7 Months
- Textured Not Lumpy
- USDA Organic
- U.S. Inspected and Passed by Department of Agriculture Est. 19009
- Good in Every Sense
- I've Been Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
- My Pouch and Cap are BPA Free
Hello, I'm a yummy beef, taters + veggies meal for babies. I'm made from a mix of just organic foods, perfectly balanced for growing babies.
Who am I for?
My ingredients and textures are suitable for babies from 7 months. My flavors are a new journey for tiny taste buds to explore and my texture is designed to encourage your baby to begin to chew.
Using me: Squeeze me into a bowl or straight onto a spoon. Older babies may enjoy slurping me from my pouch! To warm me, stand me in hot water or squeeze me into a saucepan. Always be careful, hot food can burn. Always test my temperature before feeding me to your baby. Never put my pouch in the microwave.
Storing me: Keep me in a pantry. Once opened I can be kept in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
Organic vegetable stock (water and organic vegetables: carrots, parsnips, leeks, onions, rutabagas, organic peppercorns, organic mixed spices), organic carrots, organic potatoes, organic beef, organic tomatoes, organic parsnips, organic mixed spices.
Inside me you'll find
- No preservatives or thickeners
- No concentrates or juices
- No big lumps and no artificial ingredients
- Just nutritional organic food for growing babies
- I'm unsweetened and unsalted
My cap could be a choking hazard to children under 36 months. Please always keep out of their reach. If I am damaged or look inflated with air, do not feed me to your baby and return the damaged pouch to us.
|Serving Size: 1 pouch (127 g)|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|