Enzymatic Therapy, Green Tea Elite, Standardized EGCG, 60 Veggie Caps
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Expiration Date:Expiration Date
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
Shipping Weight:0.12 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: EMT-09886
- UPC Code: 763948098866
- Package Quantity: 60 Veggie Caps
1.8 x 1.8 x 3.4 in, 0.1 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $4.11|
- Superior Absorption
- Free Radical Protection
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
Decaffeinated Green Tea
- Extract standardized to EGCG
- Unique Phytosome process with superior absorption to regular green tea extract
Take 1 capsule twice daily.
Cellulose, plant-derived capsule (modified cellulose), modified cellulose gum, magnesium stearate.
No sugar, salt, yeast, corn, wheat, dairy products, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
If pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. Safety sealed with printed outer shrink wrap and inner seal. Do not use if either is broken or missing.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Green Tea Leaf Phytosome |
One part Green Tea Extract, standardized to 60% polyphenols (20 mg) and 40% epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate (EGCG) (13 mg), bound to two parts phosphatidylcholine (soy) using a proprietary process for improved absorption.
|**Daily Value (DV) not established.|