Enzymedica, pH-Strips, 16 Foot Single Roll Dispenser
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.06 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: ENZ-23112
- UPC Code: 670480231128
- Package Quantity: 16 Foot Single Roll Dispenser
0.6 x 2.1 x 2.5 in, 0.05 lbsSwitch to Metric units
|Combo Discount:||- $5.00|
- Approximately 132 Tests
- Easy to Read
- Immediate Results
- Accurate Color Chart
- Accurately and Quickly Monitor your Body's pH
- To Be Used in Conjunction with pH-Basic
pH-Basic is formulated to assist in balancing the pH of individuals who are too acidic. It also serves to enhance activity and efficiency of all enzymes in the body (digestive and metabolic).
Tear off 1 to 1½ inches of paper, hold in stream (urine is more accurate than saliva). Results are immediate once strip is wet. Compare the strip to the closest color on the graph. Color may not be exact. Optimal pH is between 6.5 and 7.5.
Easy to Use!
Good to check you ph level
Posted by 5350372848254338378 on Jan 06, 2017
Humans ph needs to be alkaline, we seem to have forgotten this due to hype over protein which is acid based. If your ph level is out of order then you can get a variety of diseases.
Posted by 5367463155977612676 on Apr 15, 2015
I'm surprised the reviews rate this product so highly. I ordered it by accident instead of the Hydrion product. There is a big difference in quality. I was very disappointed with this product. The paper seems low quality and it's harder to figure out the color.
Posted by Reviewer2104094 on Apr 14, 2015
Could be a little easier to unwind.
OK, but not the best pH test strips.
Posted by Leione on Mar 26, 2014
It's a roll of paper, so it's not very convenient to use. It's almost impossible to tear a strip off without taking the roll out of the dispenser. The design is just wrong. The range is not wide enough and sometimes they give misleading and confusing results.