EO Products, Hand Sanitizer Spray, Peppermint, 2 fl oz (60 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.18 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: EOP-12090
- UPC Code: 636874120904
- Package Quantity: 2 fl oz (60 ml)
0.9 x 1.5 x 5.2 in, 0.15 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Love Life. Live Clean.
- 99.9% Effective Against Most Common Germs
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by CCOF
- Stay Clean Stay Healthy
- Certified Corporation
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin
- Recommended for repeated use
- Spray onto palm
- Rub hands together
- For external use only
- Keep away from fire/flame
- Do not use this product in or near eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water
- Keep out of reach of children
- Children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- Do not store above 104ºF/40ºC
- May discolor some fabrics
Not tested on animals.
|Organic Ethanol 62%||Antiseptic|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, organic mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, organic thymus vulgaris (thyme) leaf extract, vegetable glycerin, tocopherol (vitamin E).|
Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Feb 06, 2015
I use this product to clean my hands when I'm out and there is no possibility to find water and soap. I like that it is USDA certified organic. The smell is great and very natural.
Posted by 5020892514404308392 on Dec 18, 2014
smells nice, does the job, easy to carry.
my favourite hand sanitizer
Posted by nora55 on Nov 22, 2014
i love this spray! it smells great and leaves my hands feeling really clean. i also love that it doesn't dry the skin
Posted by 5215031118616937164 on Oct 23, 2014
I love the smell!!!
I'll take this over dettol any day
Posted by 5527718884908282837 on Oct 03, 2014
went camping/bushwalking with hardly any running water so this was really good! I cant STAND dettol wipes and can't believe how heavily fragranced they are - carcinogenic and terrible! This is a soft and plesant peppermint smell that doesn't linger obnoxiously on your skin. Soo good :)