Eucerin, Baby, Eczema Relief, Cream Body Wash, 13.5 fl oz (400 ml)
- Expiration Date: May 1 2022
- Date First Available: November 9 2020
Shipping Weight:1.23 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: EUC-02604
- UPC Code: 072140026042
- Package Quantity: 13.5 fl oz
8.1 x 3.3 x 1.6 in, 1.04 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Similar item to consider
Frequently purchased together
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Since 1900
- Eczema-Prone Skin
- Colloidal Oatmeal Skin Protectant
- Fragrance, Dye & Soap Free
- Dermatological Skincare
- Soothing, Protective Formula
- For Mild to Moderate Eczema
Eucerin® Skin Science That Shows
Eucerin® Baby Eczema Relief Cream Body Wash - a unique formula that gently cleanses baby's dry, itchy, eczema-prone skin
- Non-foaming, low surfactant formula helps avoid dryness and irritation from cleansing
- Colloidal Oatmeal enriched to relieve dry, itchy, eczema-prone skin
- Ceramide enriched, low pH formula to help support the skin's protective barrier
Also use Eucerin Baby Eczema Relief Cream and Baby Eczema Relief Flare-Up Treatment for gentle, soothing relief of eczema-prone skin.
|Colloidal Oatmeal 2%||Skin Protectant|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, isopropyl palmitate, glycerin, cetearyl alcohol, sodium cocoamphoacetate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, octyldodecanol, c12-15 alkyl benzoate, sodium myreth sulfate, cetearyl isononanoate, xanthan gum, ceramide np, alanine, arginine hcl, carnitine, glycine, sodium pca, lauryl glucoside, citric acid, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, carbomer, sodium hydroxide, pentylene glycol, decylene glycol, sodium benzoate.|
When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.