Eucerin, Daily Protection Face Lotion & Sunscreen, SPF 30, Fragrance Free, 4 fl oz (118 ml)
- Expiration Date: June 1 2023
- Date First Available: August 17 2012
Shipping Weight:0.41 lbsSwitch to Metric unitsShipping WeightThe Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product code: EUC-63429
- UPC Code: 072140634292
- Package Quantity: 4 fl oz
1.1 x 2.5 x 6.1 in, 0.35 lbsSwitch to Metric units
Frequently purchased together
- Since 1900
- Dermatologist Recommended
- Broad Spectrum
- Moisturizes & Helps Protect Skin Against Daily UVA/UVB Exposure
- Recommended Skin Cancer Foundation Daily Use
- Dermatological Skincare
This dermatologist recommended lightweight broad spectrum SPF 30 moisturizer with UVA/UVB sunscreens including zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, helps defend against long-term sun damage. It provides 24 hour moisturization and is clinically proven to be gentle on sensitive skin.
- Provides broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Fragrance-free, non-comedogenic
- Dermatologist recommended
- Fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula
Uses: Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
For sunscreen use: Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
|Titanium Dioxide 2.4%||Sunscreen|
|Zinc Oxide 4.8%||Sunscreen|
|Inactive Ingredients: Water, glycerin, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, dimethicone, cyclomethicone, methylpropanediol, cetearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, phenoxyethanol, glyceryl stearate se, sodium lactate, lactic acid, 1,2-hexanediol, hydrogenated coco-glycerides, vp/hexadecene copolymer, xanthan gum, peg-40 castor oil, sodium hydroxide, trisodium edta, alumina, sodium cetearyl sulfate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, simethicone.|
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damage or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask doctor if irritation occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.