Special, AnneMarie Borlind, Eye Wrinkle Cream, .5 oz (1.5 g) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
Shipping Weight:0.02 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Product Code: FRE-91024
- UPC Code: 4011061910241
- Package Quantity: .5 oz (1.5 g)
0.08 x 6.2 x 4.3 in, 0.01 lbsSwitch to Metric units
- Natural Beauty
- Made a Germany
A natural treatment which counteracts the early formation of wrinkles in the delicate eye area.
Fine, protective oils such as corn oil, carrot oil, St, John's wort oil, and sesame oil smooth away wrinkles leaving the skin soft to the touch. Sorbitol and provitamin B5 have intensive moisturizing properties and also protect the extremely fine skin around the eyes area from further moisture loss.
- Based on nature
- Dermatologically tested for efficacy and skin compatibility
- Cruelty free, without animal extracts
Apply mornings and evenings to the eye area using small, circular movements.
Aqua (water), ethylhexyl stearate, squalane, glycerin, sorbitol, polyglyceryl-3 oleate, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, zea may's (corn) oil, polyglyceryl-3 polyricinoleate, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, tribehenin, glycine soja (soybean) oil, cera flava (beeswax), phenoxyethanol, tocopheryl acetate, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, hypericum perforatum extract, magnesium sulfate, panthenol, zinc oxide, brassica campestris (rapeseed) sterol, oryzanol, retinyl palmitate, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, hydrogenated palm glycerides citrate, lecithin.
Posted by Reviewer2428916 on Jan 18, 2014
New to iHerb? Use coupon code KOV857 at check out for up to $10.00 off your first iHerb order!
Posted by Reviewer1334250 on Oct 27, 2012
Use code LAB814 and you will get $5 off and $10 if your order is more than $40
Posted by erikamarija on Aug 26, 2012
Feels nice on skin
Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 18, 2012
Received this as a sample,..feels nice on skin. Skin felt soft after. Of course sample size not enough to see a difference.